4.09.2009

Stuff!

I've decided I should probably update the blog! So we have had another run in with car problems. Our 4Runner decided to kill over one day, and we decided we were sick and tired of buying new motors for our cars. You know 3 motors in 9 months is a little ridiculous! So we got rid of that piece of crap and bought another car. But this time it's new, good looking, and runs fantastic! Our new Volkwagon Jetta ROCKS! We are hoping that this one lasts us for a VERY long time. 
Last week we attempted to go up to the cabin. My dad bought snowmobiles so we can get up there in the snow. But apparently it isn't all that easy to get to when the road is half 2 feet of snow and half dirt. So the truck couldn't make it up there because of the snow and the snowmobiles couldn't make it up there because of the dirt. It was a disappointment when we had to turn around and go home. We never thought we would run into that problem! So maybe we can make it up there in another month or so.
A couple weeks ago I got talked into coaching softball again. I wasn't going to do it, but it turned out that my good friend from high school was going to be the head coach and she needed an assistant. So, I'm going to be stuck outside in the freezing cold, rainy, windy, spring playing softball once again. But I guess it's worth it if you love the sport. 
Scott is still going to school and working. He has been really busy. He goes to work at 6 a.m., gets off at 6 p.m., and has to be in Boise at 6 p.m. and he gets home around 10! I know it sounds impossible but it seems to work. He's been a bit tired, I can see why though. Luckily he has the weekends off so he gets to catch up on homework and sleep!