7.19.2009

VACA BABAY!

This past week we went to Portland and had lots of fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures than what I did but I guess it's alright. We went to Portland for a family reunion with Scott's family! I really haven't met any of his family so we decided this would be the perfect time to do so! We went to Multinoma Falls just outside of Portland. It was so stinkin hot but we hiked to the top of the waterfall! It was very pretty and worth it in the end, I seriously thought I was going to die for a while! We went to the Oregon zoo, it was a pretty good zoo! It was a bit too hot for the zoo, but it was fun. On Saturday we had family pictures with Scott's dad's family then we went to the family reunion and had lots of fun! By Sunday we were totally exhausted and it was time to roll on home. 


Mount Hood!

Waterfall! We hiked all the way up there!



At the top of the waterfall! We made it!
At the bottom!

We wanted to take a picture with the whole waterfall in it. Scott's dad is laying on the ground in the middle of like 50 people, but we got the whole thing in the picture!
Scott's mom sister and dad. And there is some guy in the background spitting over the edge!

Here is the elephant at the zoo, he had a beard! He is 50 years old! He has been there ever since Scott's dad has been going to that zoo!