5.24.2009

SURPRISE.......YOU WIN!

So a couple days ago I decided to cook some chicken at around 9:30 p.m. for Scott's lunch the next day. So I go to the freezer and open up a brand new bag of chicken breasts. I take out 2 pieces of chicken and throw them in the oven. When I go to put the bag of chicken back in the freezer I take a quick gander back into the bag and to my surprise, Wal*Mart decided to leave me a prize inside the bag!!!!!!!

I called Scott into the kitchen and his exact words were,"Huh... what the hell is that."I took it to Wal*Mart to show them what I won!!! They were a little baffled and told me they have never seen anything like that before! I guess I won in 2 different ways, first, finding this object frozen to a piece of chicken, and second, being the first person in Mtn.Home Wal*Mart history to find the weirdest object in their bag of chicken! YAY for me!!!!!