5.17.2009

UTAH!

We went to Utah this weekend. Allie had clogging Nationals at Lagoon and we had LOTS of fun! Friday we watched her do her solos then went to Red Lobster(I absolutely hate sea food, so that was interesting). Saturday we watched Allie clog throughout the day and rode rides when she wasn't clogging. It couldn't have been a better day to be at Lagoon, not too hot and not too cold...Just right! After Lagoon we went to my Aunt and Uncles and had a BBQ. My little cousin loves Scott, it's so funny! When we first got there Lyle(my cousin) told his mom he wanted to play with his toy train with Scott and...... her(pointing to me). He doesn't even know my name but he sure knows Scott's! He wouldn't let anyone poor his milk in the morning except for Scott, it was pretty darn funny! On Sunday we went and watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing!Scott and me at Red Lobster

My dad, Haydon, and mom getting ready to ride the rocket!

Scott and me gettin' ready to take off!


The cutest little baby geese!

Scott and Lyle. He didn't leave Scott's side the entire time we were there. Lyle broke his elbow on the slide, so he has a pretty sweet cast on.


The Tabernacle Choir singing! 


Us in front of the Salt Lake Temple.